Supply Desk has got an exclusive Full Time Secondary Geography Teacher role to offer.
The School is based in High Wycombe
Salary £26 000 – £36 000
The outstanding leadership of the head teacher, senior leaders and governors has enabled the school to build on the many strengths.
The school works in very close partnership with parents, providing them with excellent support.
Ofsted rated as “Good”
- Teaching KS3 and KS4 Geography on a full-time basis.
- The ability to plan engaging and innovative lessons for all pupils.
- Ensure ongoing assessment of pupil’s work as well as your own professional practice.
- Full contribution in departmental meetings, staff briefings and parents evenings
- Being punctual, reliable and proactive
- Teaching experience within the English education system
- Ability to relate to, and work successfully with, students of all ages and from all backgrounds
- Ability to inspire students to achieve their very best
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Experience in teaching Geography to KS3 and KS4
Working with Supply Desk
As the recruitment partner to Buckinghamshire County Council, Supply Desk offers support and training. We will negotiate the pay for you, support you through any Safeguarding procedures and coach you through any performance development plans. Your designated consultant will be there for you every step of the way.
If you are a teacher, who can deliver results and provide pastoral support, guidance and advice to students please email Alicja.Luambano@supplydesk.co.uk
Make an extra £100 per each candidate you recommend for any roles within Education, who completes 5 shifts with us. (AGY)