Geography Teacher – Full Time – Slough – April 2021
Supply Desk are currently seeking a dedicated Geography Teacher for an exciting new role in a school located in Slough from April 2021.
The role is full time.
- Pay: M3 – M6
- Location: Slough
- Start Date: April 2021
- Contract Length: Long Term/ temp to perm
- Hours: Full time
What about the role?
Geography Teacher – Full Time – Slough
- With this role you will be working as a full time Geography Teacher working with KS3 and KS4 students and KS5 if able.
- You will hold responsibilities for the class preparations and plans where you will be expected to use your own creativity and experience.
- As an applicant to this post, you will benefit from relevant previous experience
What about the school?
- A successful school in Slough rated “GOOD” by Ofsted heading towards outstanding, it comments on how the students have a positive attitude towards their school and their development remains strong.
- This school has a very proactive and involved head teacher bosting a lovely community feel to the school. Interviews for this role will be taking place soon so we urge you to secure your interest.
The ideal candidate?
- You will be working with children of secondary school level across key stages 3 to 5 and will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification with experience working in UK schools.
- You will be a dedicated and passionate geography teacher with ambition to strive towards the schools values and deliver excellent standards of teaching at all times.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Pay to scale
- Safeguarding training
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated team on hand for support
- Designated consultant
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
If you think this role could be for you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on:
01494 840 527