Role: Full time Geography Teacher, Sepember 2021
Location: Reading, Berkshire
School: Secondary, over 500 pupils
Salary: £24000-£36000 depending on experience
Start a new role this autumn. Supply Desk is here to help you with your career. Whether you are tired of your current role, newly qualified or simply looking for a change of environment, do not hesitate to contact us. We have been working in partnership with the LEA to assure we find the best teachers, like yourself, for the best schools in Berkshire. Together we can raise attainment through providing quality teaching across the borough.
If you hold a QTS, PGCE, NQT or an overseas equivalent. Have got UK classroom experience. Love teaching. Have a good result track record. Look no further!
- A charismatic individual to encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential
- The position is full time, Monday – Friday
- Planning and marking is involved with this role
- Following the schools behaviour code
- Being able to cater for any SEN pupils within your classroom
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE qualification
- Senior leadership experience would be desirable
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- You will be required to work confidently with Key Stage 3-5 pupils
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Bookings in and around your local area
If you would like to hear more or would like to arrange your registration, please give Alicja a call – 01494 840 527 or email Alicja.Luambano@supplydesk.co.uk
Recommend a friend – you will receive £100 if they complete 5 full working days with us.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.