Geography Teacher – Part-Time 0.6 – September Start
Pay depending on experience – Part-Time – September start
Supply Desk is working with a School in Gravesend sourcing for a Teacher of Geography to work part-time 3 days a week from September till October half-term in the first instance. PPA time is accounted for within this timetable too.
The school in question is an Independent School that prides itself on the high standard it sets for it’s students whilst nurturing their personal and emotional development. It’s a fantastic learning environment; the behaviour is excellent and it’s a great opportunity to get some experience in a highly focused academic environment.
If you are an NQT or an experienced teacher, please feel free to apply!
Benefits of working with Supply Desk
- Dedicated team of experienced Consultants, all committed to ensuring excellent service and communication
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing CPD courses offered
- Termly networking events
- Teaching the Geography UK curriculum to KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Planning and Marking responsibilities
- PPA Cover responsibilities (if required)
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Must have previous experience teaching the Geography UK curriculum
- Have previous experience teaching Geography in UK schools
- Must be DBS checked (Enhanced DBS preferable)
Please call Drew on 01634 404 876 or email at email@example.com today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.