Full time Geography Teacher Required
Start Date: 19th April 2021
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Contract Type: Full time, for the summer term
Paid to Scale (£110 – £190 per day)
About the role:
Supply Desk are working closely with a Secondary School based close to Crawley that have had a last minute change in staffing that has resulted in them needing a full time Geography teacher to start from the 19th April for the summer term. The School are looking for an excellent Geography Teacher that has good recent experience teaching Geography in Key Stage 3 and 4 and will be available for the duration of the contract. The School has a stable Humanities department that can offer support when needed. The working hours are from 08:00 to 15:45. The role is suitable for an experienced Geography Teacher seeking a longer term contract and an NQT for Geography. The School are also looking for a Geography Teacher from September on a permanent contract.
About the School:
The School is based in Crawley, West Sussex and is an Ofsted rated Good School with around 1100 students aged from 11 to 16 years. The School is conveniently located for those travelling from public transportation and is accessible for those travelling from Brighton and London.
– Must be a qualified Geography Teacher (NQT or QTS).
– Excellent classroom management and able to implement behaviour strategies effectively.
– Must have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one (£45).
– Experience teaching History would be highly advantageous.
– Committed to raising attainment in their subject and taking an active role in school life.
Why Supply Desk?
– Weekly pay at competitive rates.
– Access to a range of CPD opportunities to help further your career and improve employment prospects – completely free!
– Recommend a friend to Supply Desk and receive a £100 bonus for every person you refer!
– Our friendly team of consultants are dedicated to finding you your dream role.
– We offer a range of different job roles and contract types in locations across East and West Sussex.
If you are interested in this Geography Teaching position then get in touch with Dan on 07920 219669 or send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org