Geography Teacher Required in Hastings
Supply Desk are urgently recruiting on behalf of a secondary school in the Hastings area for an experienced Geography teacher to join their friendly team. The position starts in February 2021 so candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Start Date: February 2021
Contract: Long Term, Full Time
Paid to scale (MPS1-UPS3)
The Ideal Candidate:
– Must be a qualified Geography Teacher (QTS or NQT).
– Excellent behaviour management skills and ability to implement strategies successfully.
– Current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
– Experience teaching Geography up to GCSE level.
– Ability to plan, prepare and deliver consistently high quality lessons.
– Must have a sound knowledge of the curriculum.
Benefits of Supply Desk:
– A friendly, supportive consultant on hand to offer expert advice and find you your dream role.
– Refer a friend to Supply Desk and receive £100 when they work with us for 5 days.
– Free, accredited courses to further your development opportunities including Team Teach and Autism Awareness.
– Weekly pay at competitive rates.
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Josh on 01273 022 222 or send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!