Geography Teacher required in LS28
I am looking for a Geography Teacher for a full time role at a secondary school in Pudsey, Leeds to start in September 2020. We are looking for an individual who has a passion for the subject area, is proactive, reliable and experienced teaching KS3 & 4 Geography.
Values of respect, resilience, integrity, compassion and ambition underpin everything that the school does. The school are looking for an individual who has experience teaching the Geography GCSE curriculum and can show proven results to recognise previous cohorts achievements.
I am looking for an individual who is keen to inspire the next generation to love Geography.
The successful candidate will be:
- An experienced educator with the ability to teach students at all levels
- Professional & Reliable
- An engaging and enthusiastic teacher
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- An ambitious attitude with a desire to progress in their career
- Able to teach at the highest standard to mixed abilities
*Excellent rates of pay from £130 per day dependant on experience*
- Must have UK QTS
- Must have a DBS on the update service.
- Must be able to provide references to covert the last 2 years.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 3670991to apply.