Geography Teacher – Secondary –Slough – April 2021 – Full Time
Supply desk are pleased to announce that we are working alongside one of the top schools in Slough for their search for a KS3/4 Geography teacher. This an exciting and challenging position for the right candidate as the school is rated “good” by OFSTED and demands high standards from faculty and students alike. The institution boasts excellent new facilities for both academics and extra-curricular activities and holds a great location with parking available and fantastic transport links. The school is highly regarded in the community and ensures that that students will leave as better, more rounded individuals able to make a positive contribution to the community and wider society.
This is the right position for you if you are:
• Experienced teaching KS3/4 Geography to a high level
• A Qualified Teacher (QTS)/ overseas Trained to UK equivalent
• Interested in working in a popular, vibrant school working towards being outstanding
• Passionate about teaching and eager to work with students in need of nurturing!
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Pre- books.
- Free Safeguarding training.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
- Flexible/Long Term/Long Term – Perm placements.
If you would like to hear more please give a call on 01923 295 300/ 07435552169 or email your updated CV to Raja.Singh@Supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is working in partnership with local councils and in addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)