Geography Teacher – Hastings
Supply Desk are recruiting on behalf of a ‘Good’ secondary school in the Hastings area for an enthusiastic and engaging Geography teacher. The school is conveniently located just a 10 minute walk away from public transport links and offers onsite parking for staff. Catering for pupils aged 11-16, this lively school believes in encouraging curiosity and always striving for excellence.
Start Date: September 2021
Location: Hastings, East Sussex
Contract: Full Time, Long Term (Until July 2022)
Paid to Scale (MPS1-UPS3)
The Ideal Candidate:
– Must be a qualified Geography teacher (QTS or NQT/ECT)
– Excellent behaviour management skills.
– Current DBS registered on the update service or willing to apply for one (£45)
– Experience teaching Geography up to KS4.
– Own transport or ability to commute to Hastings.
Why Supply Desk?
– Access to free accredited CPD courses including Team Teach and Autism Awareness.
– Weekly pay in line with AWR to ensure you get paid the same as a permanent member of staff.
– Friendly and supportive team of consultants on hand to help you every step of the way.
– Refer a friend and receive £100 when they work with us for more than 5 days.
– Huge range of different contract types and job roles available in schools across East and West Sussex.
If you are interested in this Geography Teacher role in Hastings, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 01273 022 222.
I look forward to hearing from you!