Teacher of Geography
Main pay range to upper pay range
Barking and Dagenham
Full time – September 2021 start
A “GOOD”, successful school in Barking and Dagenham is seeking an equally passionate fully qualified Geography teacher to start in September 2021.
About the school
- Ofsted “Good”
- Grammar school
- Easily accessible by car and a short walk from local train station
- Excellent facilities
- Engaged and well behaved student body
“We are an exceptional School, proud of how welcoming and supportive we are”
- Full time 5 day a week role as a science teacher
- You will teach your specialism to KS4
- You will have exam class responsibility
- Autonomy to craft and design own lessons
- Fair teaching timetable with ample marking and preparation time
- QTS / Geography teacher
- UK teaching experience
- Proven track record of raising attainment
- Open and flexible approach to teaching
If you are interested in being put forward for this Geography teacher role in Barking and Dagenham please send a CV with contact details to email@example.com. For more information please call Supply desk on 01708 209016 / 07435 552169.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.