Teacher of Geography
April / September 2021 start
Main pay range to upper pay range
A “GOOD” successful school in Beaconsfield is seeking an equally passionate fully qualified Geography teacher to start April / September 2021.
About the school
- Ofsted “Good”
- Grammar school
- Easily accessible by car and a short walk from local train station
- Excellent facilities
- Engaged and well behaved student body
“We are an exceptional School, proud of how welcoming and supportive we are”
- Full time 5 day a week role as a science teacher
- You will teach your specialism to KS4
- You will have exam class responsibility
- Autonomy to craft and design own lessons
- Fair teaching timetable with ample marking and preparation time
- QTS / Geography teacher
- UK teaching experience
- Proven track record of raising attainment
- Open and flexible approach to teaching
If you are interested in being put forward for this Geography teacher role in Beaconsfield please
send a CV with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please call Supply desk on 01923 295300 / 07435 552169
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.