GEOGRAPHY TEACHER REQUIRED!
September 2021 start – Excellent Pay Rates – Thurrock – Long Term Or Supply Basis!
Supply Desk has got an exclusive Full Time Secondary Geography Teacher role starting September 2021 to offer. The School is based in the Thurrock area and the pay is to scale.
The outstanding leadership of the head teacher, senior leaders and governors has enabled the school to build on the many strengths. The school works in very close partnership with parents, providing them with excellent support and located in Thurrock.
- Teaching KS3 and KS4 Geography on a full-time basis.
- The ability to plan engaging and innovative lessons for all pupil’s.
- Ensure ongoing assessment of pupil’s work as well as your own professional practice.
- Full contribution in departmental meetings, staff briefings and parents evenings
- Being punctual, reliable and proactive
- Teaching experience within the English education system
- Ability to relate to, and work successfully with, students of all ages and from all backgrounds
- Ability to inspire students to achieve their very best
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Experience in teaching Geography to KS3 and KS4
If you are looking to join an enthusiastic and already successful department and work in a supportive environment, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or call 01708 209016 / 07423 653247