Graduate Learning Support Assistant Huddersfield
Learning Support Assistants Required Huddersfield
Are you a graduate looking for a way into teaching?
Maybe searching for vital experience in a primary school before starting a PGCE?
WE ARE RECRUITING GRADUATES TO WORK AS LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANTS!
Supply Desk are looking to recruit a pool of committed, passionate and dynamic Learning Support Assistant’s to work across a variety of primary schools on a daily, short term and long term basis. It is essential that you are flexible, versatile and able to travel across Bradford reasonably quickly.
**WORKING SPECIFICALLY WITH PRIMARY SCHOOLS ACROSS HUDDERSFIELD**
About the role…
– You’ll be helping students reach their full potential
– Supporting students to catch up
– The opportunity to work alongside professionals, gaining a realistic experience of a primary school environment and an insight into everyday life as a teacher
– Completing set tasks in the classroom
– Working with students on a one to one basis and running small intervention groups to support pupils who require an extra boost
**RATES OF PAY START FROM £60 PER DAY**
What we’re looking for!
– SEN experience advantageous
– You must be available at least 3 days per week
– You must have an advanced DBS on the update service, you can apply for one through Supply Desk if you do not already have one!
If you are passionate about early years education and want to make a real contribution towards young children’s learning then apply directly to this AD or email your CV to Lucy.email@example.com.
Supply desk work in partnership with many schools across West Yorkshire including schools in; Bradford, Calderdale, Leeds, Huddersfield and Kirklees call 0113 3670991 to find out about many of our permenant, temporary or day to day vacancies we have available. Or visit https://www.supplydesk.co.uk/jobs/location/west-yorkshire/ to see our current vacancies.