Graduate teaching assistant – Physics
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Physics
Immediate / October 2020 Start
£58 – £75 per day
We are currently looking for graduates of Physics to work as a Teaching Assistants and support students who require support to catch up and close the gap from the time they have missed being at school.
- Do you have a degree in Science/ Physics?
- Do you live in Thurrock or within a commutable distance?
- Are you interested in working in education?
If the answer is yes please give Zoe a call today to discuss the options which will suit you – 07435 552169 / 01708 209016
Graduates of physics will be able to work in the classroom alongside a teacher and gain valuable experience and a school related reference. This could lead to a permanent post or to you successfully starting your route into becoming a qualified teacher.
- Supporting students alongside the class teacher specifically in the subject of physics
- Providing a range of activities and resources that develop children’s understanding and interest in physics
- Offering opportunities for recaps for things students find more difficult
- Delivering extension tasks to keep students engaged and challenge those who are more able
- Being a general support to physics students in the classroom to contribute to raising attainment levels
To be considered:
To be considered you will need to have a minimum of an Undergraduate Degree in science/ physics and be a passionate candidate looking to go into an education role in the future.
We select schools who can offer in house training to build up your knowledge and experience to become an integral member of any school.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Zoe on 07435 552169 more information.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.