Graduate Teaching Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
Primary Schools- Kirklees
Are you a graduate looking for a way into teaching?
Maybe searching for vital experience in a primary school before starting a PGCE?
WE ARE RECRUITING GRADUATES TO WORK AS LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANTS!
Supply Desk are looking to recruit a pool of committed, passionate and dynamic Learning Support Assistant’s to work across a variety of primary schools on a daily, short term and long term basis. It is essential that you are flexible, versatile and able to travel across Kirklees area reasonably quickly.
**WORKING SPECIFICALLY WITH PRIMARY SCHOOLS ACROSS KIRKLEES**
About the role…
– You’ll be helping students reach their full potential
– Supporting students to catch up
– The opportunity to work alongside professionals, gaining a realistic experience of a primary school environment and an insight into everyday life as a teacher
– Completing set tasks in the classroom
– Working with students on a one to one basis and running small intervention groups to support pupils who require an extra boost
**RATES OF PAY START FROM £60 PER DAY**
What we’re looking for!
– SEN experience advantageous
– You must be available at least 3 days per week
– You must have an advanced DBS on the update service, you can apply for one through Supply Desk if you do not already have one!
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org