Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistants Required in Manchester – Full and Part Time – September Start
No experience? No problem, develop with us!
Are you an aspiring individual with a degree who is looking to gain paid experience working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Supply Desk are working with a number of OFSTED graded ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools in Manchester looking to take on committed and charismatic graduates who want to begin their long-term career in education. We are looking for Graduates who are motivated to make a difference, who will work effectively with experienced SLT departments and teachers to raise engagement, attainment and understanding across all abilities and key stages.
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will be expected to provide classroom, 1-1 and small group support, with strong potential to gain experience helping teachers with planning, preparation, classroom management and tracking student progress.
Working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant is a great way to gain insight and experience ahead of your future career, whilst also filling an important role boosting pupils understanding and engagement through classroom support and intervention.
** If you are looking to enrol on a PGCE or further your career into teaching, this would be a great opportunity for you. **
- Degree required
- Committed, professional and are good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a passionate for providing children with innovative teaching to support their learning and development
- You must be resilient, creative and friendly individual
Supply Desk can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools
- A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of working in the Primary Education Sector
- Out of hours on-call service
- Day to day or long term assignments
- Access to offices nationwide and abroad
For more information, please contact us on 0161 832 8092 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.