Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Physics – September 2020 Start – Slough Schools – £58.68 to £75 per day
Supply Desk are a successful and rapidly expanding education recruitment Specialist. We have been supporting schools with their requirements since 2002 meaning you are in safe hands when seeking a position at the right school for you.
We are currently looking for graduates of Physics to work as a Teaching Assistant and support students who require support to catch up and close the gap from the time they have missed being at school.
- Do you have a degree in Science/ Physics?
- Do you live in Slough or within a commutable distance?
- Are you interested in working in education?
If the answer is yes please give Jenny Harrison a call today to discuss the options which will suit you – 01923 295 338
Graduates of physics will be able to work in the classroom alongside a teacher and gain valuable experience and a school related reference. This could lead to a permanent post or to you successfully starting your route into becoming a qualified teacher.
- Supporting students alongside the class teacher specifically in the subject of physics
- Providing a range of activities and resources that develop children’s understanding and interest in physics
- Offering opportunities for recaps for things students find more difficult
- Delivering extension tasks to keep students engaged and challenge those who are more able
- Being a general support to physics students in the classroom to contribute to raising attainment levels
To be considered:
To be considered you will need to have a minimum of an Undergraduate Degree in science/ physics and be a passionate candidate looking to go into an education role in the future.
We select schools who can offer in house training to build up your knowledge and experience to become an integral member of any school.
Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.