Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistants
- Are you a recent graduate considering starting up a career in education?
- Are you looking for a new and exciting role?
- Supply Desk are hiring for Graduate Teaching Assistants now!
Job Highlights and Benefits
- Schools across the Manchester area
- Both secondary and primary school teaching assistant roles available
- Ideal for graduates wanting to go on to teacher training e.g. PGCE
- Competitive daily pay rates
- Both full and part-time roles available
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- Have a degree in any subject
- Charismatic personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of working in an educational or care setting preferred, but not essential
- A genuine passion for working with children
Supply Desk are currently working across the Manchester area with several schools, both primary and secondary, that are looking for recent graduates to apply as Teaching Assistants. The schools are looking for graduates with a genuine passion to pursue teaching in the future, or previous experience in an educational setting, alongside having a charismatic and ‘sparky’ personality.
For more information, please contact Supply Desk Manchester on 0161 832 8092
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.