Graduate Teaching experience
Graduates looking for Teaching experience in Macclesfield
Are you looking to get into Education?
Need to gain experience within a School?
Want to explore different opportunities within education?
With the new academic year underway, Schools in Macclesfield are looking for Teaching staff as well as support staff to assist the various needs of pupils. Now is a great time to acquire the experience you need to apply for your PGCE. What’ more, there are an abundance of opportunities for paid experience with Supply Desk.
- Recent University Graduate
- 5 GCSE’s (A*-C in English and Maths)
- Enthusiastic and approachable
- Some experience within education or sports coaching would be beneficial
- Enthusiastic, positive, energetic and resilient attitude
- Accessibility to Macclesfield
What we offer:
- Cover Supervision opportunities to gain valuable classroom teaching experience
- Teaching assistant opportunities
- Become a reading Intervention specialist, through our bespoke Love 2 Read programme and training
- Paid experience as unqualified Teacher up to £75 per day
- Voluntary experience for you in Manchester Schools
- ALL ARE VIABLE OPTIONS TO GAIN IN-CLASS EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR PGCE APPLICATION
- The opportunity to see if Teaching is for you, with no long term obligations
There’s never been a better time to join Supply Desk, as incentives and opportunities for CPD are rife. To apply or hear about other opportunities in Greater Manchester or Macclesfield in particular, call Ali on 0161 832 8092 or email directly at email@example.com
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer them to us and reap the benefits of our referral scheme. We will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.