Graduates required for Southampton
Are you a recent Graduate?
Are you currently planning on undertaking a PGCE course?
Does a competitive rate of pay and invaluable teaching experience appeal to you?
Supply Desk are searching for enthusiastic Graduates looking to explore a career in the education sector and gain valuable teaching and life experience in a vibrant Southampton School
A Cover Supervisor would typically be required for teacher absences, either in advance or as ‘last minute’ replacements. Generally the tasks vary from day-to-day, which is a great way to get the transferable experience to kick-start your teaching career or simply add to your skill set and background. This School in Southampton will provide you with the excitement and fulfilment you require from your endeavour to gain teaching experience as a recent Graduate.
- Open minded and confident Graduate
- Slough School with terrific transport links
- Delivering pre-prepared lessons and the associated work
- Behavioural management of pupils
- Supervising work and adhering to school policies
- Dealing with immediate problems and emergencies according to school policies and procedures
- Collecting completed work and returning to appropriate teacher
- Competitive rates of pay and invaluable experience in return
- Educated to degree level- Graduate
- Experience teaching, tutoring or coaching children would be beneficial
- Enthusiastic, positive, energetic and resilient attitude
- Accessibility to Southampton (helped by the School’s terrific transport links)
If this opportunity speaks to the educator in you, do not hesitate to get in touch. Feel free to contact Jack at 02380 230340 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to kick-start your career.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.