Graphics teacher – Reading – September 2020
Full time, Paid to scale
The school is recognised as outstanding and has excellent facilities. The standard of teaching is high and this is reflected in the student’s results. Pupils’ enjoy coming to school and have keen appetites for learning, flourish and make excellent progress. There is parking available and the school is easily accessible via public transport.
‘Our vision is to create a happy, high achieving learning environment where all students and all staff are empowered, where they feel valued and secure, and are encouraged to aspire to be remarkable.’
The role will involve
- Delivering the curriculum as relevant to the age and ability group/ subject/s that you teach.
- Being responsible for the preparation and development of teaching materials, teaching programmes and pastoral arrangements as appropriate.
- Being accountable for the attainment, progress and outcomes for the students you teach.
- Helping to lead the Digital department in the delivery of graphics and web design.
- Being responsible for the learning and achievement of all students in your classes ensuring quality of opportunity for all.
- Being responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct.
- Working proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, others staff and external agencies in the best interests of students.
- QTS, PGCE or equivalent
- Experience teaching graphics in a Secondary School
- Proven record of raising attainment
- Creative and committed attitude
If you would like to know more please contact Alicja from Supply Desk on 01494 840527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFERRAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS!
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.