Havant/ Waterlooville Teaching Assistants
Supply Desk are seeking hardworking, empathetic and committed Teaching Assistants to carry out daily, short, long term and temp to perm assignments in Primary schools around Havant & Waterlooville!
We are proud to be in partnership with the Hampshire Supplier Service and supporting schools up and down the county!
Applicants will ideally:
• Have recent experience of supporting in a school setting, ideally within a Primary school
• Have experience of working with children with SEN/challenging behaviour
• Be able to show good behaviour management skills, whilst remaining calm.
• Be available on a regular week by week basis
• Be based in the Portsmouth area or happy to travel for work.
• Be friendly and open to new challenges.
You will be required to possess a child workforce related DBS on the DBS Update Service or be willing to pay for a one DBS to be processed.
If you are interested in working with Supply Desk and in a primary school please call us now on 02380 230 340 / email firstname.lastname@example.org.