Health and Social Care Teacher
JOB: Health and Social Care
TYPE: Daily Supply, Long Term and Permanent
LOCATION: Tower Hamlets
START DATE: ASAP
Are you an enthusiastic and creative teacher?
Do you have QTS and the necessary experience to teach Health and Social care?
Do you want to work in the role where you can make a real difference?
If the answer is yes to the above, then please do read on and apply now!
Supply Desk are currently recruiting for a Health and Social Care teaching position in Slough. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a school dedicated to improving the lives of young people through engaging and creative teaching.
What can Supply Desk offer you?
Highly competitive rates of pay
Free interview advice and preparation
A dedicated consultant and education team to help you through your journey
Recommend a friend vouchers up to £100
- Supporting all students to achieve their full potential and overcome any challenges they may face
- Supporting the progress and development of all students
- Encouraging students to achieve their full potential through a positive learning experience.
- Implementing and delivering curriculum to students in a creative and engaging manner
- Contributing towards helping to raise attainment levels
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Degree in specialist subject or relevant qualification/experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Key Stages 3-4 Academic background in relevant subject
- Experienced in using a range of teaching and learning styles
- Computer literate
What to do next?
Apply now for immediate consideration, due to the high volume of applications I will only be able to contact those who meet the job specification.
All candidates who register with Supply Desk will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks