Health & Social Teacher
Health and Social Teacher Required in Worthing
Supply Desk are supporting a further education college in their search for a dynamic and passionate Health and Social Care Teacher. The college is located in Worthing close to public transport links. The college boasts excellent facilities and A Level pass rates at almost 100%. This would be a great opportunity for an experienced teacher to join a supportive and friendly team.
Start Date: February 2021
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
Contract Type: Long Term, Part Time (0.8)
Paid to Scale (MPS1-UPS3)
Please be aware that remote teaching may be required until current COVID restrictions are lifted.
– Must be a qualified Teacher (NQT or QTS).
– Excellent classroom management and able to implement behaviour strategies effectively.
– Must have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one (£45).
– Experience teaching Health and Social Care.
– Committed to raising attainment and a genuine passion for seeing students succeed.
Why Supply Desk?
– Weekly pay at competitive rates.
– Access to a range of CPD opportunities to help further your career and improve employment prospects – completely free!
– Recommend a friend to Supply Desk and receive a £100 bonus for every person you refer!
– Our friendly team of consultants are friendly and to finding you the right role to suit your needs.
– Range of different job roles and contract types in locations across East and West Sussex.
If you are interested in this Health & Social Teacher position in Worthing then get in touch with Dan on 01273 022 222 or send an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com