High Level Teaching Assistant HLTA Bradford
High Level Teaching Assistant HLTA BD2
Primary School – BD2
Supply Desk are recruiting for a High Level Teaching Assistant to work in a school in BD2. West Yorkshire. The school is a diverse 2/3 form entry school with excellent transport links to Leeds, Huddersfield, Dewsbury and Batley. There is excellent staff and senior leadership team who will welcome you with open arms and support you through your time at the school.
The position is to start as soon as possible until the Easter holidays – This position could even become permanent if the right candidate comes along.
This HLTA role requires you to support in class throughout EYFS, KS1 and KS2 and teach planned lessons when required.
Skill and qualities required for this role:
- Have experience in Primary Schools, supporting EYFS, KS1 and KS2 pupils
- Excellent communication and behaviour management skills
- Teaching Assistant Qualification or degree qualified
- Confidence in dealing with challenging behaviour and/or SEHM
- Be able to work as part of the team and independently
What we’re looking for:
- DBS on the update service or willing to apply for one
If you are interested in this High Level Teaching Assistant HLTA Bradford AD or email your CV to Lucy.email@example.com
Supply desk work in partnership with many schools across West Yorkshire including schools in; Bradford, Calderdale, Leeds, Huddersfield and Kirklees call 0113 3670991 to find out about many of our permanent, temporary or day to day vacancies we have available. Or visit https://www.supplydesk.co.uk/jobs/location/west-yorkshire/ to see our current vacancies.