Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Higher Level Teaching Assistant Required!
Do you have previous experience of working in schools as a Teaching Assistant and leading full classes?
Have you completed or are you currently undertaking your HLTA qualification?
A two-form entry Primary school based in the HD2 area of Huddersfield are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic HLTA to join their team and help to bring enthusiasm and energy to the classroom.
For this particular role, we are hoping the candidate who is successful will be both compassionate and inspirational and someone who has the skills to face difficult situations head on. The SLT are looking for a HLTA with a genuine interest in every student’s success and the ability to work in classroom as well as one to one with students.
This HLTA role involves you supporting teaching across the whole school so experience working in different year groups is required. The chosen HLTA will be working in small booster groups, but will also be leading full classes as you will be responsible for covering teachers’ PPA.
The school is a ‘good’ school located in Huddersfield and just a short drive from the M62 with regular public transport links.
Daily pay rate from £65 per day
- Supporting the Teacher in all aspects of classroom responsibilities
- Delivering a wide range of curriculum subjects
- Teaching students to a high standard
- Dealing with challenging behaviour
- Working one to one with students
What we can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay from £65 per day
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- A supportive work environment
- Pension contribution scheme
- DBS that is on the update service (or willing to apply for one)
- References for the previous 2 years
- School based experience or relevant qualification
- Attend a registration interview
- Enthusiastic attitude
- High level of professionalism
- Relevant experience or qualification
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 367 0991