Work in magnificent buildings in Oxfordshire as a full time History teacher. Appreciate the historical sites while teaching across KS3 and KS4. Join a team of excellent teachers who will support your transition into a long term member of staff.
M4 – M6 pay scale
TEACH HISTORY ACROSS KS3 AND KS4
ORGANISE AFTERSCHOOL BOOSTERS
DEVELOP STUDENTS KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORICAL EVENTS
PRESENT THE CURRICULUM IN A CREATIVE, INTERACTIVE MANNER
- Become an inspiration to pupils across all sites of this large Academy .
- Help them achieve great results while following schools guidelines.
- Support the leadership team This Ofsted rated ‘good’ school is looking for History teachers who bring the confidence in their ability to inspire and push pupil to achieve their best.
- Candidates who are NQTs are welcome having completed your PGCE, QTS is required.
- Do you have the passion teaching History?
If so please submit your CV for consideration.
Through a comprehensive curriculum offer delivered and supported by dedicated staff, the students are well placed to reach their full potential.
The school provides a caring environment where students develop both socially and academically as individuals who can be proud of themselves.
If you are a teacher, who can deliver results and provide pastoral support, guidance and advice to students please email Jennifer.email@example.com or call 01923295338 or 01494840527 or 01296752499
Make an extra £100 per each candidate you recommend for any roles within Education, who completes 5 shifts with us.