History Teacher, Upminster – September 2021 Start
The role is full time, Monday-Friday, competitive pay
Register now using our new virtual registration process.
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a results driven History Teacher for a good school in Upminster. The successful applicant will be required to deliver inspirational lessons for all students in History across KS3-KS5. You will be expected to deliver valuable lessons that stretch the class and encourage a passion for the subject.
You will enhance your pupils’ understanding of British history and the world as it is today – from the events that shaped civilisations, to the historical figures that made them happen. You will discover how to pique the students’ curiosity and help them evaluate arguments, analyse trends and appreciate the complexity of societies throughout time.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience in an education setting. We welcome applications from experienced secondary teachers and NQTs alike.
- A resourceful individual to encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential.
- You will be working with key stage 3-5 pupils teaching a full time table of History.
- Planning and marking will be involved with this role.
- Follow the schools behaviour code.
- Being able to plan and deliver inclusive lessons for all individual needs, abilities and any SEN in your classes.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS on the DBS Update Service or the willingness to obtain one.
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent.
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, then please give Zoe a call on 01923 295300 / 07435 552169 or email your up to date CV to email@example.com
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.