History Teacher, Reading
The role is full time, Monday-Friday, paying between £25,543-£37,152 per annum.
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a result-driven History Teacher for an outstanding school in Reading. The successful applicant will be required to lead inspirational lessons to all pupils in History across KS3-KS5. You will be expected to deliver valuable lessons that stretch the class and encourage a passion for the subject.
There is parking available on site and the school is accessible via public transport.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience in an education setting. We welcome applications from experienced secondary teachers and NQTs alike.
- A resourceful individual to encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential
- You will be working with key stage 3-5 pupils
- Planning and marking will be involved with this role
- Follow the schools behaviour code
- Being able to cater for SEN pupils within your class
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS on the DBS Update Service or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant
- Dedicated candidate care team to support you through your application
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Bookings in and around your local area
If you are interested in a History Teacher role in Berkshire please call on 01923 295 300 / 01494 840 527 / 01296 752 499
or please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.