Seize the opportunity to become a History Teacher in a Secondary School in Hertfordshire starting this April / September 2021. A great benefit package is available for a passionate candidate who can successfully improve teaching and learning standards. The requirements are:
- To teach History across KS3 and KS4
- To teach students according to their educational needs, including the setting and marking of work carried out in the school
- To deliver a designated programme of teaching
- To prepare and update subject materials
- To ensure a high quality learning experience for students which meets internal and external standards
- To ensure that numeracy and other cross-curricular requirements are reflected in the learning experience of students
- To mark, grade and give written, verbal and diagnostic feedback as required
- To maintain discipline in accordance with school policy and to encourage good practice with regard to punctuality, behaviour, standards of work and homework
- To assess, record and report on the attendance, progress, development and attainment of students and to keep accurate records as required
Newer members of staff are greatly supported by more experienced members as well as SLT. The team is focused on continuous improvement and strives for excellence. Governors have a clear understanding of the strengths and current priorities for the school. They have successfully supported the rise in quality of teaching and learning as well as improved attendance.
If you have experience raising attainment, hold a UK Teaching Qualification or overseas equivalent and have worked within Secondary Education do not hesitate to contact Zoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01923 295300 / 07435 552169 to apply for this History Teacher role in Hertfordshire.
“Progress occurs when courageous, skill full leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better” – H Truman
Working for Supply Desk comes with a competitive daily rate. We support personal and professional development and provide training, coaching and guidance. Register now for an April / September start.
(WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFFERAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESFUL RFFERALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEGAUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS)
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.