Higher Level Teaching Assistant | Batley, Kirklees
Do you have experience offering high-quality academic support to primary aged children?
I am currently working with a ‘Good’ primary school that has an opening for a skilled and dedicated Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to join them from February half term.
The school are based in Batley, WF17 and are a large primary school with a supportive staffing team who are committed to staff & student development.
As their HLTA, you will provide high-quality in-class support covering lessons but also working on a 1:1 basis with particular pupils.
To be considered for this HLTA role you must have previous experience working in a primary setting and understand the requirements and challenges faced in such a position. A friendly and caring approach is crucial with a flexible and adaptable attitude to be able to meet the needs of the school.
- Supporting the Teacher in all aspects of classroom responsibilities
- Delivering a wide range of curriculum subjects
- Dealing with challenging behaviour
- Working one to one with students
What we can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay from £60 per day
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- A supportive work environment
- Pension contribution scheme
- DBS that is on the update service (or willing to apply for one)
- References for the previous 2 years
- School based experience or relevant qualification
- Attend a registration interview
- Enthusiastic attitude
- High level of professionalism
- Relevant experience or qualification
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 367 0991