Are you a HLTA looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for your next role where you make a difference in inspiring the next generation?
£75-£100 per day depending on experience
Standard school hours
HLTA – Hastings
Typical responsibilities of a Higher Level Teaching Assistant may include:
- Leading small groups of pupils or whole classes
- Establish relationships with other professionals or agencies to support work of pupils
- Attending staff meetings and contributing to the development of the school
- Assisting teachers in offering guidance to support staff
- Preparing and developing resources for learning activities
- Reporting on the progress made by pupils
The minimum requirements for this HLTA role are:-
- Have the right to work in the UK
- 2 Years’ worth of references
- A current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- CPD – a number of courses available
- Competitive rates of pay
- Sociable working hours
- On call 24/7
- Career advice
- Great market knowledge to match you to your perfect role
- Team teach training
- Advice and editing on your current CV
- Interview preparation
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Dedicated Recruitment consultant
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.