Humanities teacher required in Amersham in March 2021
Are you looking for a new, exciting, challenging role?
Are you an experienced Humanities Teacher?
Are you looking to inspire and make a difference?
Supply Desk has rapidly expanded to become part one of the UK’s leading education supplier. Our aim is to serve the education community to the highest of standards, so if you are looking for primary, secondary or SEN teaching positions then look no further than SupplyDesk.
It is essential that you hold a valid, recognised teaching qualification and ideally you will have recent experience of teaching in the UK which may be referenced.
Do you want the opportunity to work in an ever improving school and have the chance to make a real difference?
- QTS in Secondary or PGCE.
- Energetic and positive attitude.
- Be educated to degree level.
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply.
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references.
Work within a supportive team:
- A lovely School in Amersham is currently looking for an enthusiastic Humanities teacher.
- Staff is passionate about learning and boasts of great Teachers who go the ‘extra mile’ for their pupils and the School.
- Teachers formed a unique relationship between pupils and teachers, one of friendship and mutual respect.
- SLT strives on the idea of ‘promoting a lively and positive atmosphere and believe in the success of examinations,’ and by doing this they continue to meet the needs of the children by consulting and involving with their parents about their needs.
- As a result of this, leadership and management at the school has risen and achieved a ‘good’ Ofsted rating.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Pay to scale
- Safeguarding training
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated team on hand for support
- Designated consultant
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
If you share our values and as passionate about teaching then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alicja on 01494 840 527
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offers a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher to us who we place within a school for over 5 days or more.
SO TELL YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY and ANYONE ELSE WHO IS A QUALIFIED TEACHER OR TEACHER ASSISTANT TO CONTACT US.