Humanities Teacher – Redbridge – Full Time, Long Term – January 2021 Start
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a creative and pro-active individual to encourage and inspire students within Humanities lessons at an outstanding secondary school in Redbridge. The role will involve teaching key stage 3-4 pupils.
We are pleased to be supporting a large secondary school located in Redbridge in their search for an enthusiastic, dedicated and committed Humanities Teacher. The school has a genuine commitment to the success of its pupils and excellent facilities. They deliver a creative and engaging curriculum recognising students as individuals, playing to their strengths and providing support to extend and develop knowledge where needed.
We welcome applications from experienced secondary teachers and NQTs alike.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
- Able to commute in and around Redbridge
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
If you would like to hear more about this Humanities Teacher role in Redbridge or would like to arrange your virtual registration then please give Zoe a call on 01708 209016 / 07435 552169 or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.