HUMANITIES TEACHING OPPORTUNITIES | Reading, Berkshire | M1-M6 | September 2021
Outstanding Secondary School in the heart of Berkshire is seeking full time Humanities teachers. Enjoy a competitive benefit package while working for one of the best schools in the borough.
Teach engaging and effective lessons that motivate, inspire and transform pupil attainment across KS3 and KS4
With direction from Head of Department, assist in the creation and development of challenging and innovative schemes of work which are inspiring for learners and teachers alike.
Use regular, measurable and significant assessments to monitor progress and set targets.
Respond accordingly to the results of such monitoring.
- Qualified to degree level and above
- Qualified to teach in the UK
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience of raising attainment in a challenging classroom environment
- Evidence of continually improving the teaching and learning of their subject though schemes of work and extra-curricular activities etc.
- Excellent classroom practitioner.
- Effective and systematic behaviour management, with clear boundaries, sanctions, praise and rewards.
Beautiful school grounds and well equipped library help inspire students. The school provides cultural and social development tools for pupils and create a nurturing environment.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Pay to scale
- Safeguarding training
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated team on hand for support
- Designated consultant
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
For a September start Contact Alicja from Supply Desk For more information and registration on Alicja.Luambano@supplydesk.co.uk or call 01494840527