Teacher of Humanities – Bromley
Paid depending on experience
Both experienced and NQTS are welcome to apply!
- Teaching Humanities to GCSE, potentially A-Level
- Subjects include but are not limited to History, Geography and RE
- Planning and Marking responsibilities
- Form tutor and after school clubs and interventions
The Ideal Candidate
- Have UK QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience teaching Humanities subjects in UK Secondary Schools
- Knowledge of Humanities curriculum subjects to GCSE
- MUST have an enhanced DBS
Please call Drew on 0203 962 4000 or email at email@example.com today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.