HUMANITIES TEACHER – BUCKINGHAMSHIRE – FULL TIME – EASTER 2021 START
Outstanding Secondary School in the heart of Buckinghamshire is seeking a full time Humanities teacher. Enjoy a competitive benefit package while working for one of the best schools in the borough.
Beautiful school grounds and well equipped library help inspire students. The school provides cultural and social development tools for students and create a nurturing environment.
- Teach engaging and effective lessons that motivate, inspire and increase pupil attainment across KS3 and KS4 (KS5 if able)
- With direction from Head of Department, assist in the creation and development of challenging and innovative schemes of work which are inspiring for learners and teachers alike.
- Use regular, measurable and significant assessments to monitor progress and set targets.
- Respond accordingly to the results of such monitoring.
- Qualified to degree level and above
- Qualified to teach in the UK
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience of raising attainment in a challenging classroom environment
- Evidence of continually improving the teaching and learning of their subject though schemes of work and extra-curricular activities etc.
- Excellent classroom practitioner.
- Effectively implement behaviour management strategies with clear boundaries, sanctions, praise and rewards inline with schools policy.
To apply for this position as a Humanities Teacher in Buckinghamshire to start from Easter 2021 Contact Jenny from Supply Desk on Jennifer.email@example.com or call 01923295338 or 01494840527 or 01296752499
As the recruitment partner to Buckinghamshire County Council, Supply Desk offers support and training, we will negotiate the pay for you and support you every step of the way.
Make an extra £100 per each candidate you recommend for any roles within Education, who completes 5 shifts with us.