Secondary Humanities Teacher – Hemel Hempstead – Start ASAP
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a driven Humanities Teacher for a school in Hemel Hempstead.
The role is full time, paid M3-M4 scale.
We have been working with schools across Buckinghamshire and the surrounding areas assisting them with their supply teacher requirements since 2002.
Supply Desk are proud to be in Partnership with Buckinghamshire County Council, and represent a variety of roles across the county and surrounding areas in Secondary Schools, including Grammar Schools and Academies.
- A resourceful individual to encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential
- You will be working with key stage 3-5 pupils
- Planning lessons will be involved with this role
- Follow the schools behaviour code
- Working with SEN pupils
- Promotion is available for the right candidate
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
- You will be required to work confidently with Key Stage 3-5 pupils.
- Able to commute to Hemel Hempstead
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Bookings in and around your local area
If you would like to hear more or would like to arrange to register then please give Jenny a call on 01923 295 338 or email Jennifer.email@example.com