FULL TIME FRENCH TEACHER
Are you a secondary French teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Supply Desk are recruiting!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate French teacher for a large secondary school in Havering.
A medium sized vibrant secondary school in Havering which emphasises that all students should be encouraged to develop on both a personal and academic level. The school fosters this by providing a supportive and nurturing environment and giving students access to a variety of extracurricular activities, helping to develop them into well rounded individuals.
- Teaching French to GCSE and A-Level if able
- Preparation of lesson plans, marking and parents evenings
- Full time position with the opportunity to become permanent
- Main Pay Scale
- September 2021 start
- UK QTS required
- Must have UK secondary school based experience
- Must have strong subject knowledge in French up to GCSE
- Strong behaviour and classroom management required
- Strong NQT’s will also be considered
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Havering Education Services and represent a host of opportunities in Havering. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Jack on: 07795291585 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.