Humanities Teacher Needed in Milton Keynes
Humanities Teacher – Milton Keynes – September 2022 – Contract to Perm
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a driven Humanities Teacher for a school in the Milton Keynes area.
Salary – £26,948 – £38,174 Plus possible TLR (Depending on experience)
Supply Desk are proud to be working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Council, and represent a variety of roles across the county in Secondary Schools, including Grammar schools and Academies.
- A resourceful individual to encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential
- You will be working with key stage 3-5 pupils teaching a full time table of humanities
- Planning lessons and marking will be involved with this role
- Follow the schools behaviour code
- May work with SEN pupils and catering for all individual needs and abilities in your lessons
- · Promotion is available for the right candidate
Requirements for the Role:
- · Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- · Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
- You will be required to confidently teach Key Stage 3-5 pupils.
- · Previous experience teaching in a secondary school
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- · Own designated consultant
- · Competitive rates of pay
- Pre- books
- · Free training
- · £100 for referring a friend
- Flexibility around your working hours
Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Asim Kaleem on: 01923 295 300 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.