Humanities Teacher Required in Bridgend
Supply Desk Cardiff has a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Humanities Teacher to join our team.
Are you excited about making a difference to a child’s education and development? Broading young minds to the world around them?
Whether you are looking to fit teaching around your other life commitments on a supply day to day basis, or looking for a long term role, we strive to find work that meets your requirements.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Humanities teacher with QTS (newly qualified teachers welcome)
- EWC Registration (or willing to register)
- Current enhanced child workforce DBS registered on the update system (or willing to apply)
- Commitment to student’s academic achievement
- Positive attitude to teaching
- Ability to travel to the Bridgend area via public transport or personal car
Benefits of working for Supply Desk:
- A work life balance that suits your needs with adjustable weekly availability
- Potential long term roles
- £127.50 – £138 per day or MPS
- Weekly pay
- Safeguarding training
- Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach, Promoting Positive Behaviour and Autism Awareness
- Fully compliant with Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A dedicated team on hand for support
If you are interested in this role, please call Supply Desk Cardiff on 02920601860 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
As a supply agency we have roles throughout South Wales, including Cardiff, RCT, Newport, Caerphilly, Bridgend, Torfaen, Merthyr etc. so, if this role sounds like something for you but not in the right area, please get in touch.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer them to us and reap the benefits of our referral scheme. We will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked 5 days.