Humanities Teacher – Worthing, West Sussex
Supply Desk are working in partnership with a ‘good’ mainstream secondary school in the Worthing area to help find an energetic Humanities teacher to join their vibrant team. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Department who is happy to offer support when needed. This role would be perfect for a NQT looking to find a long term contract with potential to become permanent or an experienced teacher looking for something new.
At a Glance:
– Mainstream mixed secondary school.
– Start date April 2021.
– Paid at main scale (MPS1-UPS3)
– Located close to public transport links.
– Full time and part time positions available on a long term basis.
– Must be a Qualified Teacher (NQT, QTS)
– Will have excellent behavior and classroom management skills.
– Confident in preparing lesson plans, marking and attending parents evenings.
– Have access to own travel or ability to commute to Worthing.
– Experience teaching students in KS3&4 (KS5 experience highly desirable)
– Sound knowledge of the curriculum.
– Will have an enthusiastic and creative approach to engage students that struggle to focus.
About Supply Desk:
– Weekly pay at competitive rates.
– Access to a range of CPD opportunities to help further your career and improve employment prospects – completely free!
– Refer a friend and receive a £100 bonus.
– Our team of consultants are friendly and dedicated to finding you the right job to fit your needs.
– Range of different job roles and contract types available in schools across Sussex.
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more please get in touch with Sam by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01273 022 222. I look forward to speaking with you!