ICT Teacher Needed in Brighton
Supply Desk are supporting a ‘Good’ mainstream secondary school in their search for an ICT Teacher from January 2021.
- Paid to Scale
- Start Date: January 2021
- Contract: Full-time, Long Term
Ideally you will:
- Be a Qualified ICT Teacher (NQT or QTS)
- Experience teaching KS3-4 ICT
- Have good classroom management skills
- Be able to build rapport with students who have faced barriers to education
- Have proven experience of teaching within a Secondary Capacity (KS3/KS4)
- Have experience of planning, delivering and teaching lessons as well as assessing individual performance
- Ability to commute to Brighton, East Sussex
Why Join Supply Desk:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your local area.
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £100
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then please send your cv to Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would to find out more information about this role or chat about what you would like from your next position call me on 07920 711 768!