ICT Supply Teachers Required
Secondary Supply ICT Teacher – Stratford
Supply Desk are working in partnership with local authorities and are providing Teachers to Secondary schools in the East London and surronding areas on a daily supply and long term basis.
We are currently looking for ICT Teachers who:
- Are outstanding classroom professionals
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of the Secondary ICT curriculum
- Comfortable teaching across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 as a minimum
- Confident covering an array of subjects with a subject specialism in ICT
- Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- Newly Qualified Teacher/ QTS/ NQT/ QTLS
- Happy to support schools where more challenging behaviour may be present in the classroom
- Have a DBS on the Update Service or willing to apply for one
*You must be readily available in the mornings and also be available for at least 2-3 days per week on a regular basis
Please visit our website for our full range of vacancies www.supplydesk.co.uk – or get in touch today to register for ICT Teacher supply work.
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Zoe on: 01923 295300 / 07435 552169 for more information.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.