ICT Teachers Required for an Outstanding School in Slough
Role: Full time, long term
Large School offers the opportunity to grow your experience and get a track record of increasing results. The leadership is strong under the guidance of the head teacher. The culture promotes unity and sets high learning expectations for pupils. Reviews and evaluations help in constant delivery of good results. The SEN department is well supported and a detailed program assures improved progress.
As an ICT teacher you will be required to:
• Establishing a safe and stimulating environment for students, rooted in mutual respect.
• Setting goals that stretch and challenge students of all backgrounds, abilities and dispositions.
• Demonstrating consistently, the positive attitudes, values and behaviour which are expected of students.
The School needs you to have:
• Qualified teacher status or equivalent
• A continued commitment to own professional development.
• Teaching experience within the designated age range.
• Excellent knowledge of subject area.
To apply for this role call Alicja from Supply Desk on 01494 840527 or email Alicja.firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Supply Desk will offer you a constant access to a pool of roles in your subject area. We offer support in professional development, help in interview preparation.
WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFERRAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS!
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.