ICT Teacher, Amersham
ICT roles available in Amersham through Supply Desk! Competitive pay for a full time long term position starting this September!
A large, very well equipped secondary school is looking for experienced ICT teachers. Ofsted rated as Good with a supportive leadership team and up to date, modern facilities, this establishment will give you opportunities to gain good experience and keep up with technological progress.
The successful candidate will:
- Teach ICT to pupils between the ages of 14 and 19 years.
- Teach in as differentiated a way as possible to meet the needs of all pupils.
- Ensure that appropriate study materials are available in good time and liaise with those responsible for purchase
- Maintain effective behaviour management in classroom using positive behaviour strategies to ensure learner’s engagement in the lesson.
- Assess appropriately the work of the students following the course in accordance with the school assessment policy
- Keep records of student’s progress and achievement and set appropriate targets.
The requirements are:
- ICT or relevant degree or certificate
- PGCE, NQT, QTS or equivalent
- Experience teaching technological subjects on a secondary school level
- Passion for teaching
Do not hesitate to contact me Alicja.Luambano@supplydesk.co.uk or call 01923295300 or 01494840527 or 01296752499.
Working for Supply Desk comes with a competitive daily rate. We support personal and professional development and provide training, coaching and guidance. Register now for a September start.
(WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFERRAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS)
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.