ICT Teacher- Eastbourne
Supply Desk are working in partnership with a mainstream secondary school in the Bexhill area to recruit an enthusiastic qualified ICT teacher. The school is looking for somebody who can engage the students through thorough planning, monitoring and assessing to raise attainment in the department.
Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex
Contract: Full Time, Long Term
Start Date: September 2021
Pay: £110-£190 per day or MPS
The Ideal Candidate:
– Must be a Qualified ICT Teacher (NQT, QTS)
– Ability to successfully implement behaviour management strategies in the classroom.
– Have access to own travel or ability to commute to Eastbourne
– Sound knowledge of the curriculum up to GCSE (A level highly advantageous).
– Must have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
– Genuine passion for raising attainment and seeing pupils succeed.
Benefits of Working with Supply Desk:
– Weekly pay at competitive rates.
– Access to a range of CPD opportunities to help further your career and improve employment prospects including Team Teach and Autism Awareness.
– Refer a friend to Supply Desk and receive a £100 bonus for every person you refer that works with us for 10 days.
– Your own dedicated consultant on hand to offer expert advice and search for your dream role.
If you would like to apply for this ICT role in Eastbourne, please send an up to date copy of your CV to Josh.email@example.com or give us a call on 01273 022 22 for more details!