ICT Teacher/Computing Teacher
I am working with a college in Bournemouth that support young people with special needs, in particular Autistic Spectrum Disorder. The college are looking to appoint a ICT teacher/ ICT Tutor to start as soon as possible. The college have a supportive team and a good reputation in local area for supportng staff and providing a CPD opportunties to help staff develop and hone their skills.
This role is full time, on a temporary to permanent contract which means after a sucessful temporary period you will transfer onto a direct contract with the college.
- You will be considered for this role if you have either QTS/QTLS or DTLLS and relevant teaching experience.
- Knowledge of ICT Curriculum up to and including A Level Computer Science
- Knowledge of the learning process and good educational practice
- Knowledge of learning disabilities and/or special needs relevant to the establishment
- Ability to plan and prepare educational activities to meet specified needs and review their effectiveness
- Ability to demonstrate a range of good teaching techniques
- Ability to attend work punctually and reliably
- Ability to form & promote positive relationships with young people
- Ability to accurately assess learners’ needs and achievement
Why work with Supply Desk:
- A specialist Consultant on hand to support you through the interview process
- A simple and easy registration process
- CPD available such as Autism Awareness and Behaviour Management training
- Competitve rates of pay up to £180 per day
- Weekly pay
Please get in touch if you are intersted in this ICT Teacher post in Bournemouth by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02382 140601 for a chat about this role in more detail.