ICT Teacher Needed in Oxfordshire
Salary: £26,948 – £38,174 plus possible TLR (Depending on experience)
Contract to Permanent
A school in Oxfordshire is seeking a fully qualified ICT Teacher to join their team in September 2022. They strive to ensure all their students work hard, remain determined and understand their passion to work hard will assist them along their journey to achieve their goals in life.
- Full time 5 days a week role as an ICT teacher
- You will have teaching responsibility across KS3/4/5
- Planning all your lessons adapting for individual needs and abilities
- Fair teaching timetable with ample marking and preparation time
- Carrying out regular assessments to ensure students make progress
- QTS / ECT – ICT Teacher
- UK secondary school teaching experience
- Proven track record of raising attainment levels in the subject of ICT/ Computing/ Computer science
- Open and flexible approach to teaching
Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Asim Kaleem on: 01923 295 300 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.