ICT Teacher – Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Supply Desk are recruiting on Behalf of a Secondary School in the Burgess Hill area for a dedicated ICT Teacher. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate NQT to develop their skills or for a more experienced Teacher to utilize their existing talents.
– Start date April 2021.
– Paid at main scale.
– Located close to public transport routes.
– Remote learning in place until COVID restrictions are lifted.
– Full time, Long term.
The Ideal Candidate:
– Must be a Qualified ICT Teacher (NQT, QTS)
– Ability to succesfully implement behaviour management strategies in the classroom.
– Have access to own travel or ability to commute to Burgess Hill.
– Experience teaching students up to GCSE level.
– Sound knowledge of the curriculum.
– Must have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to get one (£45).
Benefits of Working with Supply Desk:
– Competitive rates of pay dependent on experience.
– Access to a range of CPD opportunities to help further your career and improve employment prospects – completely free!
– Refer a friend and receive a £100 bonus.
– Our team of consultants are friendly and dedicated to finding you the right job to fit your needs.
– Range of different job roles and contract types available in both Primary and Secondary.
If you would like to apply for this job, please get in touch with an up to date copy of your CV.
If you would like more information or would like to discuss other opportunities with Supply Desk please email email@example.com or give us a call on 01273 022 222